ECTI E-Magazine is to publish review articles of technological areas related to ECTI.
The contributions could be (but not limited) articles on:
- Interesting technology or research line
- Review on a recently published book or paper (preferably within 10 years)
- Announcements related to ECTI Association.
- Any other material that is suitable for inclusion in the e-magazine.
The ECTI members are welcome to submit their contributions for publishing in the magazine.
Any inquiries or submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading “ECTI E-Magazine.”
Afterwards, the editorial board members will review them in order to meet our standard and editorial procedure. The submissions can be in a WORD format, we will review and modify the format later. Please check examples of articles below.
Copyrights of the materials remain with the authors who grant us the right to publish on the ECTI E-Magazine.
We are waiting for your submissions, and look forward to meeting you in every issue of the ECTI E-Magazine.
E-magazine Editorial Board
- Monai Krairiksh (King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang)
- Jirayuth Mahhattanakul (Mahanakorn University of Technology)
- Prayoot Akkaraekthalin (King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok)
- Apisak Worapishet (Mahanakorn University of Technology)
- Prabhas Chongstitvatana (Chulalongkorn University)
- Kosin Chamnongthai (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi)
- Lunchakorn Wuttisittikulkij (CU)
- Watid Phakphisut (KMITL)
- Lin M. M. Myint (SIU)